About This File
Here's my first (technically second since I accidentally deleted my first >_>) level set for Chip's Challenge, containing 38 levels.
I've asked for it to be considered for CCLP1 consideration, so the first 10 levels are some simple lesson levels, but the remaining 28 vary in style and difficulty. I've tried to include as many varied themes as possible to appeal to a wider audience, but I'll let the community give the verdict! As a warning, level 27 (SAFARI) is incredibly frustrating, since you have to snatch a lot of chips away from bugs and paramecia, and level 32 (OVERLOAD) is basically Jumping Swarm on acid, so it may not exactly be a fan favourite, but so far I've decided to leave them in for amusement...
What's New in Version 1.2.2 See changelog
- 1.0.1 - Level 18 (ISLANDS) is now definitively 100% solveable. I was convinced I'd solved it in the original version, but while testing my memory eluded me and after an hour of running out of blocks, I decided to simply alter the level a little bit.
- 1.1.0 - Level 5 had yet ANOTHER random lower-layer wall tile making it Lynx-incompatible, which has now been resolved. Level 15 has had a monster order fix making it Lynx-friendly. 3 more levels have been added to the end of the set, bringing the total up to 33.
- 1.2.0 - Hints fixed in levels 1 and 12, levels 22 and 25 are now more equal in difficulty between MS and Lynx, level 32 has been made slightly less ridiculous, plus 5 new levels added, total now 38.
- 1.2.1 - Level 19 (NET) has been fixed to overcome an issue with toggle doors and blocked teleports in Lynx, monster order has been modified in level 22 (CHASE) to prevent a possible C/B glitch, and minor cosmetic changes have been made to level 11 (THE ADVENTURE).
- 1.2.2 - Fixed a minor bust in Level 20 (WALK THE LINE) whereby a double-press of a toggle button allowed the level to be completed without any interference from the fireballs.