About This File
Chip's Controls is a program for Chip's Challenge and Tile World. It has many tools and features, including:
- Play any level set from anywhere on your computer in MSCC. You can also use a custom INI file and set the "fake" and "real" last levels on which the ending sequence plays.
- Easily edit your INI files and have the scores automatically adjust (to be used for purposes such as levels in a set being rearranged or levels' time limits changing - not for cheating )
- Automatically generate DAC files for Tile World for all the level sets in your TW "DATA" folder
- Create a CCX file to add a storyline and/or extra information about your set when playing in Tile World 2
Much more information about Chip's Controls can be found at its website: http://www.pillowpc2001.net/controls
The download here includes both an installation package for Chip's Controls (chipscontrols-v5.2.exe), and just the program itself (chips-controls.exe). Some computers will be able to run just the program itself without any problems; if you do this and get error messages using certain parts of Chip's Controls, you might have to install it through the setup package.
What's New in Version 5.2 See changelog
- DacGen now allows for creating DAC files for one level set at a time, instead of always re-creating the DACs for every level set in your DATA folder.
- (Reuploaded April 29, 2019 with setup file and original website pages.)