About This File
You are staring at rockdet's third level set, an unfinished piece of work where I pushed even farther my search for a perfect balance of concepts, made with exploration-based designs and aesthetics.
Designed mostly to play without maps, for they would spoil a lot of the surprises.
40 levels in that release while I wanted 50, maybe I'll finish it eventually. Can't guarantee Lynx compatibility yet, and some levels have yet to be tested too, so some flaws may or may not be included.
rockdet signing out
What's New in Version 1.5 See changelog
- -Made 15 solvable (flippers, thanks to Jeffrey)
- -Made 25 solvable (chip count, thanks to Michael)
- -Changed monster order in 38 which made it solvable in MS (thanks to Michael)
- -Corrected 2 passwords that made the levels impossible to be played (thanks to Jeffrey)
- -Corrected some wrong button connections (14-15-35-38, thanks to Tyler)
- -Corrected 39's ending to be Lynx-compatible (thanks to Jeffrey)