About This File
This is my (ajmiam's) first levelset, which has been in the works for quite some time now. It contains 100 all-new levels which start out very easy but become harder over time, especially after level 70 (though there are still some easier levels mixed in after that).
- Every level has been tested in Lynx and should be MS-compatible as well.
- Every 10th level (except #50) is an "action" level--that is, a short level where speed, reflexes, and timing play a larger role than puzzle-solving. Don't worry, there are some puzzles and action both mixed into the other 90!
- I submit every level in this set for all Chip's Challenge community level packs (CCLPs), except #50 (which is just a "break" level) and any levels that have appeared in a previous CCLP.
- Level 99 is completely, absolutely, totally unfair. This is done on purpose. Otherwise it wouldn't be a reference to the game it's referencing. It has no randomness, though, so once you figure out what to do, you should be able to solve it. The hint gives you the password to Level 100, though, if you want to skip it.
Anyone and everyone may download this set, play it with Chip's Challenge and Tile World, and redistribute this set as-is with credit given to me. You may NOT, however, redistribute this set as your own, or edit any level(s) and redistribute the result without my permission.
What's New in Version 1.001 See changelog
- 1.0 (Feb 12, 2012)-first upload
- 1.001 (Feb 13, 2012)-made several changes (a few bug fixes, a few levels changed to be less frustrating):
- --Added recessed walls to fix busted level 24
- --Added a pink ball in trap to fix the Boss Glitch in level 30
- --Made clearing level 46 less reliant on directing walkers
- --Multiplied the time limit of level 53 by 1.5
- --Spaced out the gliders more in the southeast corner of level 64
- --Removed a bee from level 78
- --Moved the suction boots in 79 much closer to the exit
- --Expanded level 81's hint
- --Made the end of 82 a bit clearer
- --Made 84 harder to accidentally cook
- --Added "scenery" to 89 to make it more interesting and, hopefully, easier. Also increased the time limit by 80 seconds.
- --Changed one ball to a fireball in 96 to make it easier. Also moved green locks to the right so they are visible sooner.
- --Fixed a typo in Level 97's hint
- With version 1.001: