About This File
The remodeling of the Clubhouse is halfway complete!
-Contains 76 levels all based on the layout of classic Chip's Challenge puzzles.
-New since version 1.3.0:
- Reordered levels to create an approximate difficulty curve (still a work in progress... I need to make more easy levels!)
- Recorded and saved replays of all levels
- Added 10 levels: MARKTKANAAL (replaces CENTRAAL STATION), CONQUEST, MY MOTHER SAYS, DISINTEGRATOR INTEGRATOR, HOOPLA, SALMON RUN, THE AMAZING VORTEX, A MAN OF MANY LAYERS, NURSERY GAMES, GREENLIGHT
- Updated TELEBLAST to prevent cooking the level by pushing a block over the exit or by moving the teleports out of reverse reading order.
- Renamed FIGHTING FIRE WITH ICE to FIREFIGHTER and moved placement of buttons to fix an annoying bug.
- Made STACKS much easier by replacing chips with bonus flags along the edges of the bug room.
- Replaced beginning puzzle of SLIDESHOW SIDESHOW with a much harder and more interesting puzzle.
- Added two blue doors to make the endgame of TANTALIZING BARRIERS easier; the original solution is still possible and scores bonuses.
- Made FOOTRACE THROUGH FIRE SWAMP much easier, put more emphasis on the `footrace' and less on the other puzzles.
- Renamed ERRBODY GOT PROBLEMS to TWELVE BAR BLUES.
- Added speed boots to FAVORABLE DISTRIBUTION.
- Removed most of the icy corridors from DOWNTOWN HESITATION to make walkers much less deadly.
If you try nothing else, at least check out:
- The opening puzzle on MY MOTHER SAYS.
- DISINTEGRATOR INTEGRATOR (basically IN & OUT 3)
Feedback is most appreciated!