I just downloaded the update after playing the first 18 levels in the old version. So far so good for a set that will hopefully be a full 149 set.
Here's my thoughts on the first 10 levels.
1. Interesting and somewhat complex first level.
2. Aesthetically pleasing and easy chip and boot collecting level.
3. Somewhat hard level well for me since I am not too good with teleport puzzles. Also, pretty hard to keep track.
4. Fun level with monster melee puzzles.
5. Awesome puzzles into one level.
6. Great level with a unique concept. Basically, somewhat of a monster swapper with chips.
7. Nice trap button puzzle but a little weird too. Took me several tries to get the tooth monster to the correct trap.
8. Interesting level.
9. Intuitive force floor block pushing level. I had to study where each path would lead to and the order. The suction boots at the start are very well appreciated, probably be crazy without them.
10. Somewhat hard level, close spaces with pink balls on slides could be problematic. Still interesting though.