Here's more feedback (41-50). Boy that sokoban in level 51 was one heck of a puzzle. I finally got it.
41. Blue and green levels look great together, along with blue walls and fire. The lower left puzzle was the most challenging.
42. Felt simple at first but required Chip sneaking past the toggle doors. Still a great level
43. Tree houses are awesome and that sokoban is legit.
44. Very fun and well crafted puzzle.
45. I liked that recessed surrounding the clone button mechanism. Fun level.
46. Somewhat hard level, just have to be good with pink ball directions. At first, I thought that this was going to be pure guesswork but it wasn't. Unique way to use pink balls that I've never seen before. Brilliant.
47. Fun monorail type of level with Jeffrey's "double time" concept.
48. Pretty simple chip collecting level with teeth chasing.
49. Really clever puzzle within a simple map environment. Said this before I like tough puzzles within a small area. Also, cool title (Prism Prison)
50. Easy blue maze on ice level. Good candidate for the 51 or 61 slot for the final draft.