Just finished all new 15 levels! Gotta say very well crafted and intriguing puzzles near the end.
76. I really loved this level probably cause I like block puzzles and/or sokobans. The practice room is also well appreciated but I didn't know exactly how strict the time limit before the exit gets blocked was. Still a very good level.
77. Extremely fun level. This is like "Chance Time" mixed with "Triple Maze". I would imagine that it would take lots of time to make sure everything works perfectly, in which it did.
78. Super creative underground puzzle. I have to say I was stumped on this level for quite a bit cause it has some stuff that looked like the obvious solution. For instance I thought that bee was supposed to blow up the bomb on (24,20) and that wasn't the case. In the end it was very satisfying to beat.
79. That beginning sokoban is legit. Awesome puzzle filled level.
80. Pretty cool monster manipulation to hit all traps level. Kind of feels like a glider version of "Bug Arranging" ("Glider Arranging").
This update had some really good levels and some pretty hard but I guess there will be some harder level now that were at level 80 now. Assuming that this will be the difficulty curve. But anyway, keep up the good work and hopefully your new job won't impede too much on the creation of the levelset. Still in life, we just got to do what we got to do. As always, hoping to see more fantastic levels from you.