Sign in to follow this  
geodave

Veggie Tales!

What are your favorite moments from Veggie Tales?

Some of mine:

"The monster is a lie"

"It's Frankencelery!"

"Won't you join me in my irrrrritating little song?"

"But it weren't"

"I didn't know tomatoes grew on trees"

The first water buffalo song has also been my favorite since I heard it for the first time. There are of course other classics, but that's the one I privately laugh at every now and then :-)

Ohh man, I loved the Belly Button Song... it was hilarious...

But Lord of the Beans has to be my favorite show of all of them.

"I'm Half as tall as twice of you, and twice as tall as half of you!"

"Dave and the giant pickle" was the first one I saw, and loved it; Jr. Asparagus keeping busy picking up the family sheep that kept falling over and that armor that was just too big - hilarious. The boxing gloves on the pickle - insane. I took it to a get-together and a few of us adults watched it. My granddaughter loves it. She has almost everything veggietale. I also like the movies; "The Pirates who don't do anything" (also one of my most favorite songs), and Jonah ("Jonah was a prophet").

"Dave and the giant pickle" was the first one I saw, and loved it; Jr. Asparagus keeping busy picking up the family sheep that kept falling over and that armor that was just too big - hilarious. The boxing gloves on the pickle - insane. I took it to a get-together and a few of us adults watched it. My granddaughter loves it. She has almost everything veggietale. I also like the movies; "The Pirates who don't do anything" (also one of my most favorite songs), and Jonah ("Jonah was a prophet").

I've never painted daisies on a big red rubber ball.

I've never been to Boston in the fall - and that is true in real life, by the way. :)