Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

CC Zone channel?

That might not be a bad idea... though I don't care whether there is one or not.

I doubt I'll win any competitions anytime soon...

That might not be a bad idea... though I don't care whether there is one or not.

I doubt I'll win any competitions anytime soon...

Maybe it could merge with the Chipwiki channel. Although I think it will do better as its own seperate channel I think.

It's not a bad idea, though I believe we must acquire rights from every winner to publish the vids.

I'd rather have it be a separate channel. :) Would we showcase the winning Time Trial/Treasure Hunter runs, as well as a video of someone solving the winning Create Competition entry? We'd have to find a reliable way to record .TWSs if the solutions to the first two were .TWSs, but that shouldn't be difficult.

For recordings, that's not a problem over here.

For time I have to put in this, we might have an eventual problem...

It would be interesting to see more than just the winning entries to the TT and TH. Hopefully Rock doesn't have to work on all these competition related stuff by himself, because it looks like he's been doing a lot.

It would be interesting to see more than just the winning entries to the TT and TH. Hopefully Rock doesn't have to work on all these competition related stuff by himself, because it looks like he's been doing a lot.

I will contribute a CC Zone competition soon. :)