Sign in to follow this  
quiznos00

TSα Discussion

TSAlpha has received its three level update. ALSO now included is replays for every level, every hint text being vertically centered, a slight fix to Give Up the Ghost, and "Oh Dam!" being slightly renamed to "Oh Dam".

TSAlpha has received four new levels and an update to Protect Me, Swivel Senpai to make it 10x10.

TSAlpha now has 40 levels! I will continue to update it with any bust fixes or minor adjustments. Perhaps I'll rearrange it to have a proper difficulty curve but that will take a bit longer.

I will update TSNull soon with my remaining TSAlpha rejects soon too.

TSAlpha has finally been updated with a difficulty curve! Additionally, Oh Dam and been removed and replaced with a new level: "The Emerald Mine". The non-Steam Workshop compatible features (basically just the intro and outro text) have been removed so I don't have to deal with maintaining two versions. Some other notable changes:

• The Benevolent Bowling Ball: Dirt boots replaced with eyes and hook replaced with dirt boot that is used in the bottom left section, to avoid the weird hook glitch that sometimes occurs
  • Chip and Melinda Go Skating: Made more compact, all chips removed, and bottom-right section is easier
  • Fill in the Blanks: Bottom yellow teleport section remade to not be busted
  • Give Up the Ghost: All chips removed, weird teleport and directional block section removed, and top section remade to require the intended solution
  • Swivel Castle: Removed the decorative top and bottom sections to reduce pointless walking, made bottom left puzzle less likely to trap the player

I swear I will get a new version of TSNull up soon :bugloop: