Sign in to follow this  
James

The official highscores

I've already finished it, but I haven't optimized every level yet. I think I'm about less than 30 away...

I've already finished it, but I haven't optimized every level yet. I think I'm about less than 30 away...

Well, let me know when you post your scores so I can give you your award. :)

You're probably right around Pieguy anyways, so why hold back? :P

Updated, most notably with the recent surprise CC1 action...

Does anyone have AVI's or TWS's for these new records, or are these new routes being kept secret?

Spooks and Lemmings are only known to PG at the moment, and he never releases his records. J.B. and myself have also scored Amsterdam, but I doubt you'll see a video of it by us either. Still, Amsterdam looks to be the easiest of the mystery routes to figure out, so it stands the highest chance of being scored by someone that wants to release it on video...*stares somewhere in the direction of Andrew B* :P

It's especially difficult to know that there's an extra second on Lemmings after spending days upon days two years ago trying to find it, only to get up to 576.8.

There actually are BBQ peanuts in the world?! :)

That's it. There needs to be a level named "BBQ Peanuts."

Spooks and Lemmings are only known to PG at the moment, and he never releases his records. J.B. and myself have also scored Amsterdam, but I doubt you'll see a video of it by us either. Still, Amsterdam looks to be the easiest of the mystery routes to figure out, so it stands the highest chance of being scored by someone that wants to release it on video...*stares somewhere in the direction of Andrew B* :P

Or me :P

I think the only ones in CC1 that are truly in question are "Blobnet" and "Cake Walk," as it's unknown whether or not random seeds that allow for the bold solution exist. Though I'm almost certain that there probably isn't one for "Blobnet." :)

I think the only ones in CC1 that are truly in question are "Blobnet" and "Cake Walk," as it's unknown whether or not random seeds that allow for the bold solution exist. Though I'm almost certain that there probably isn't one for "Blobnet." :)

Yeah, but the probability of zero blobs blocking you on "Blobnet" is like what, less than 1% chance? :blink:

The Melinda overall scores are all possible to reach, since those scores are what you would have if you had all bold times (and all bold times are guaranteed to be possible, since by definition they have all been scored by at least one player). On the other hand, Melinda times on individual levels (such as the theoretical maximum 444 on Blobnet) are not necessarily possible as J.B. explained.

Lol, I'm still working on completing all the levels in the original CC1 1-149 in a playthrough. When I first played CC in like '05 I finished, I think about 140 levels, but not all of them. One of them was Totally Unfair, of course. Whenever I have the time for CCLP3 :)

Lol, I'm still working on completing all the levels in the original CC1 1-149 in a playthrough. When I first played CC in like '05 I finished, I think about 140 levels, but not all of them. One of them was Totally Unfair, of course. Whenever I have the time for CCLP3 :)

CCLP3 takes longer to complete than any other Chip's Challenge set so you're probably best off just starting from CC1 then working your way to CCLP3.

CCLP3 takes longer to complete than any other Chip's Challenge set so you're probably best off just starting from CC1 then working your way to CCLP3.

Yeah a few months ago I decided to just go from CC1, then CCLP2 and then finally CCLP3. Who knows I might even attempt to finish Final Destination..

On CC1 right now I'm at Block Buster.. almost had it then fell into the water by accident. Oops.

That's so sad...

I feel like I'd rather die by slide delay just so I could blame the game and not feel terrible about it one bit. :P