Sign in to follow this  
James

The official highscores

Slightly off topic, but when I first discovered ChipEdit at the age of 8-9, my sixth level was titled "The Block-Out," to which my mom said, "Hey, isn't there a level in the original game called that?" :P

Slightly off topic, but when I first discovered ChipEdit at the age of 8-9, my sixth level was titled "The Block-Out," to which my mom said, "Hey, isn't there a level in the original game called that?" :P

LOL that's just so epic. I can't even explain how it is (Y)

No one in my family (except my brother obviously) has never heard of Chip's Challenge which is pretty sad to be honest...

If I remember correctly, when I lived at my old house with my old computer, I got up all the way to 5,93X,XXX points with only on-the-fly optimization. Unfortunately I don't have those files around anymore.

I think my highest non-assisted (okay, not quite - I had the few maps on Chips Plus, but it wasn't much) score was 5,975,520 or so. Then, I found the AVI site.

Thread updated after 18 months (lol). Many scores from the list are still exactly as they were... :(

Edited by James

Hi Chiara, glad to see you still around - the site is not dead! I'd love to put your scores up - would you be able to post the rest of your times as well? (Preferably in a separate thread like "Chiara's scores" or something like that so it's easy to find.) Most of the high score discussion takes place on Discord these days, so this thread appears much more sparse than it otherwise would.