See Topic Title  

14 members have voted

1. 1. See Topic Title

• CC2LPn, n∈ℕ
    • CCLPα, CCLPβ, ...
    • CCLP1 Voting Pack / Android style
    • Arbitrary / no real pattern
    • Other (specify below)

It seems that most people are more interested in doing CCLP4 before an official CC2 set.  I think we should wait for CCLP4 to be finished and released to begin discussing this.

It can helpful to at least get a name for a CC2 set beforehand. There's nothing wrong with just discussing about a name for it :)

I'd go with other:

CC2LPx = Chip's Challenge 2 Level Pack x

Ok, I guess.

C2LPx = Chip's (Challenge) 2 Level Pack x

Better, in my opinion. or:

C2CPx = Chip's (Challenge) 2 Community Pack x

This makes more sense to me, but either one works fine.

These are easy to type and remember, but there's no reason they can't have interesting sub-titles like "C2CP1: Lost in Cyberspace" or something

I am really against "CC2LP1". It is long and easily confused with what we already have.

I like the idea that we just give them names, perhaps all starting with the same letter. Additionally the full name of the pack does not need to be referenced in the file name, like the file could be SUPER and the full name "Super, the first Community Level Pack for Chip's Challenge 2".

We could also have them be less than 200 or even 149 levels, and instead make them more frequently. New poll?  :blob:

I am also against CC2LP1 as it sounds and looks kind of weird.

I think calling the first fan made CC2 set "CC2 Custom Pack 1" and so on has a ring to it (with no abbreviations). Also can we just have all the custom packs have an even 150 levels? I mean 200 might be reasonable but it still feels like a lot to me. And I think we should honestly ditch the 149 total thing from CC1.

150 sounds perfect to me. yes that is a reference to something

Edited by Flareon350

In my opinion, community-wide packs should have a constant in the title. Packs that are made by those within the community will likely have a unique name and it could become confusing as to which packs are unofficial and which are less official.

I still feel like we have the opportunity to create packs with more interesting names than "CCLPx."

Honestly since my last post in this thread, I've come to terms with "CC2LPx" and I'm perfectly content with just calling it that, if nothing is really agreed on.

I mean, yeah it might be boring and we could probably do better but at this point and especially since no one has really come up with a better one, I think that title is good enough.

Or call it CC2P1 (Chip's Challenge 2 Pack 1), so it has the same amount of characters as the CCLPs.

• Upvote 1