Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

CC Zone has new skins themes!

CC Zone is going to have a new set of skin themes!

The ones I am currently working on are:

Teeth Green - A green skin

Pink Ball - A pink skin

You can change skin by clicking on the "Change Theme" button at the bottom of the page. Beware, these are still under construction!

More to come soon. It's a bit of trial and error to get it right so let me know if there's something you don't like in these skins. Thanks!

I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. :)

I like the idea of having different colors, but I think these are a bit overboard, to be honest. Part of the reason why I enjoy the "default blue" is because the "blue" aspect of it is rather understated. Perhaps having the colors as accents might work a bit more successfully, or making the primary background just a bit easier on the eyes. :)

I'm still trying to work around getting it exactly right. I think the best thing to do is leave the posting part white and the outside part the monster skin colour.

For the pink ball theme, the post count text has the same color as the background :P

Yeah, I noticed that. The poll bar isn't showing up either. The new skins are going to be a little buggy at first compared to the original as expected. :)

UPDATE - Post count text fixed.

+1 at looking forward to the black skin.

Also, the pink skin is hot. <3

(although the "Started by [creator], [date], [time]" text under the thread title is incredibly faint...)

+1 at looking forward to the black skin.

Also, the pink skin is hot. <3

(although the "Started by [creator], [date], [time]" text under the thread title is incredibly faint...)

Thanks James! The pink one is growing on me, too. I'll see if I can find a way of making that text work on both colours. :)

You can't see the Notifications or Messenger icons when using any skin except default blue.

Yeah, I got that one on my bug list. Will fix it at some point.

Love the pink one. Definitely my pick :)

Agreed, now I just got to find a way of sorting the broken icons.

Yellow Bug will be coming soon! I'm also thinking of a Paramecium Brown but who knows. :P

You should make a sci-fi blue-gray-ish one revolving around thieves :P

Thanks Rock! I'll take your idea into consideration. I'l call it Spy Blue.

Or you could call it "Policeman." :)

Very well, I will call it Policeman because that's what rock called it in his very first LP of Chip's Challenge.

A few (minor) things are still missing from the teeth green theme (I don't know about the other non-default themes, but I imagine it's the same):

- In the poll results, the bars representing % of all votes for each response are blank.

- For friend requests (if the settings are set to wait for your approval before adding new friends), the word "decline" on the decline button isn't visible.

- The symbol on the "Open Quick Navigation" tab at the top right of the page isn't showing, as well as the Notification and Messenger icons.

EDIT: It's a shame many of these threads are dead. They still seem relevant.

A few (minor) things are still missing from the teeth green theme (I don't know about the other non-default themes, but I imagine it's the same):

- In the poll results, the bars representing % of all votes for each response are blank.

- For friend requests (if the settings are set to wait for your approval before adding new friends), the word "decline" on the decline button isn't visible.

- The symbol on the "Open Quick Navigation" tab at the top right of the page isn't showing, as well as the Notification and Messenger icons.

EDIT: It's a shame many of these threads are dead. They still seem relevant.

Yeah, I've been looking around at this and it appears to be a glitch in the board software. Supposedly, the new board update actually shows the graphics properly.

I haven't decided whether its worth updating the software yet, but as far as I know, all of it still functions either way I think.

It's a shame the themes had to disappear simply because they were incompatible with the new things you added. Any plans on bringing them back?

Sign in to follow this