Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

The original CC Zone

Agreed. I think we've made couple steps forward in last few years. Better to come.

Indeed, now that we have the new tools to do better things. I do still miss that old site, though.

I wasn't a part of the community back then either. Heck, I just joined these forums today.

All I've done is play some level sets over the years, design some levels, wait for CC2's release, and later watch people play CC on YouTube. :P

• Upvote 1

It's a shame I wasn't part of the community back then. Oh well. I'm sure this CC Zone will be amazing!

You did exist on the site back then as pkmndiamond, but yeah you never posted once. I'm glad you're with CC Zone now though! :)

I wasn't a part of the community back then either. Heck, I just joined these forums today.

All I've done is play some level sets over the years, design some levels, wait for CC2's release, and later watch people play CC on YouTube. :P

I'm sure you will enjoy this CC Zone. It's a new fresh start and there's still tons of new stuff to add on the site in the future. I hope you stay around. :)

Good old times with the original CCZone (remember being the 5th user ever and the first non-admin member)! In that page I can also see that I had just posted my December Create Competition level (it was Frozen River if I remember well).

However you're right: this version of CCZone is slighly better than the old one and you made a fantastic work on it!

Good old times with the original CCZone (remember being the 5th user ever and the first non-admin member)! In that page I can also see that I had just posted my December Create Competition level (it was Frozen River if I remember well).

However you're right: this version of CCZone is slighly better than the old one and you made a fantastic work on it!

i second that!

I mean, at the time I thought it legitimately looked good. I suppose that's the difference between a freshman in high school and a freshman in college.

I gotta say...it kind of looked rather 90s-ish. :) (Even the name "CCZone" sounds retro...but hey, we're playing a retro game here!)

It would have looked better if I hadn't screwed up the colors on the banner. That was actually an accident that I always meant to fix. And the grid in the background seems off-center. I suppose it did for the site at the time.

It would have looked better if I hadn't screwed up the colors on the banner. That was actually an accident that I always meant to fix. And the grid in the background seems off-center. I suppose it did for the site at the time.

It was fine for the time, Craig. We were all inexperienced back then. No regrets. :)

• Upvote 1

I suppose. But if that were now, I think I would have done a phenomenally better job. I did keep meaning to redo it. Oh well. Kind of glad I didn't now, though.

oh, I had been a member there. I think I made just one levelpack that would look pretty embarrassing now.

This website is pretty cool. The only thing I'd ask for is the option to have different color backgrounds. Something easier on the eyes maybe like the old CCZone, I personally liked it.

oh, I had been a member there. I think I made just one levelpack that would look pretty embarrassing now.

This website is pretty cool. The only thing I'd ask for is the option to have different color backgrounds. Something easier on the eyes maybe like the old CCZone, I personally liked it.

There are other skins on this CC Zone. There was Teeth Green, Pink Ball, and Gravel Black from what I recall. I'll put them back on soon. :)

I have the old CSS kicking around on my external hard drive, I think. I could dig that up and that could be an option. :P