• French
    • German
    • Spanish
    • Italian
    • Japanese
    • Chinese
    • Russian
    • Other

I know english fluently, I know french sort of well, though I haven't practiced it recently, and I'm learning german currently in school.

Ben you know French? And you never insisted on that with me? :P

:teeth: Teeth is mispleased with this revelation :P

"I remember taking Spanish tests when I was in school. I would just take all the English words and add "o" to the end of 'em. I got an f-o." - Brian Regan

"I remember taking Spanish tests when I was in school. I would just take all the English words and add "o" to the end of 'em. I got an f-o." - Brian Regan

Uhhh... so that's called Spanglish. I personally think it is disgusting. LOL

OOOOOOooooh so many of you know French ^^ making the teeth happy :teeth:(Y)

About me, my native language is French, I know a little bit of English, a very little bit of Arabic العربية and a very very little bit of German I studied at school but never practiced since that time ^^

Ben you know French? And you never insisted on that with me? :P

:teeth: Teeth is mispleased with this revelation :P

Well, as I've said... I haven't practiced it in a while, but I might still know a bunch...

English, 3 Indian languages and a little bit of French.

I don't suppose this thread is about programming languages. :P

If I'm going to list Morse Code, surely programming languages should count as well. :P

English, of course :D, and I have had some Spanish in high school, and am taking it in college as well, although I wouldn't consider myself fluent...

If we're talking programming languages :) , then VB6, Java (although I haven't used it in years), and some HTML, PHP, and CSS.

If I'm going to list Morse Code, surely programming languages should count as well. :P

Then add Java, C++ and some HTML.

Psssh, HTML and CSS are programming languages, yo :P

I know GML (which is pretty much useless for anything practical (Y) ), some C#, and I used to know some Python but then never used it and forgot everything about it :D

English -- I'm the grammar Nazi

French -- I've forgotten almost all of it

German -- I barely learned any

Spanish -- Only what I see in the stores and can compare to the English translation

Programming -- Wayyy too many: C, BASIC, VB, C++, LISP, CSS, xHTML, ASP, JSP, VBA, SQL, Java, Javascript, etc. etc.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention actual languages.

Well, English... I used to take Spanish but didn't this year because I was bloody sick of it (yay America). I should've taken French. And one day I'll learn Esperanto...

I know NO programming, it is so hard because every single bloody line must be set up perfectly correct or else you have a crash or even a BSoD. In real languages, you can make mistakes without knocking out whoever you are talking to, but not in programming.

Wow so many grammar Nazis over here, and yet I never get corrected for my bad English. I guess that's good news :P:teeth:

I know NO programming, it is so hard because every single bloody line must be set up perfectly correct or else you have a crash or even a BSoD. In real languages, you can make mistakes without knocking out whoever you are talking to, but not in programming.

Some of it isn't so bad. But, in general, you're right.