Sign in to follow this  
Flareon350

Obstacle Pack - Discussion

This is the official discussion thread for CCLP4 voting's Obstacle Pack. Feel free to share your thoughts, opinions, and comments on the levels here!

• #50 (Nail Flipping): I guess it must have been a tough choice between this one and Tunnel Clearance for CCLP1.  Tunnel Clearance scores higher on aesthetic.
  • #37 (Forced Circuit):  Nice easy level; not as easy as it looked initially.
  • #34 (A New Bug for You): I had fun playing this level, but the design is a little too minimal to get the vote.  Even something simple like surrounding the room with water on the outside, perhaps having a bit of a path between the socket and exit - could improve the experience by a great deal.  For example, I didn't really like the original version of Fireball Tourism that was voted into CCLP3, but the later changes to fix a bust in the final set made it feel much better.
  • #25 (Aquarius Lake): The beginning of this level had me stumped for a short while.  Nothing much to write about after that.
  • #15 (Entombed):  I liked this level.  The red lock-block pushing part introduces an unnecessary little bit of tedium in the middle and could be dispensed with.

- Madhav.

• Upvote 1