Sign in to follow this  
mmoraleta

Let's Play Software

I am just wondering for all the chipsters who do lets plays what kind of software do you use to record your Tile World gameplay? Just in case I wanted to send a video solution or record myself playing Chips Challenge in general?

I personally use HyperCam 2 for my recordings. There's a bunch of different screen recording software out there though, just depends on your level of comfort.

For me, it usually just picks up the game audio from the microphone I use. It especially did so with the built-in mic I have on my laptop, when I was using it.

I use Open Broadcaster Software- a little harder to set up than Hypercam, but you have so much more control and it gets both desktop and microphone audio simultaneously.

• Upvote 1

I use CamStudio with Lagarith Lossless Codec (something noname gave me). I don't record audio because my laptop's microphone sucks and i don't care enough to buy a real one.

I've used Camtasia Studio, but recommend digging for version 8 not 9 if you don't purchase it completely to avoid a watermark.

Mine take a considerable amount in their raw form, but once I upload them or save them as an MP4 I don't feel the need to archive the originals.

I'll see if there is a way I can shrink the recorded files. Cause a 15 min video can easily turn to almost a gig which is not good.

I'm considering recording my gameplays of CCLP1, CC1, and CCLP2. Possibly get the Rockdet Award.

I'm considering recording my gameplays of CCLP1, CC1, and CCLP2. Possibly get the Rockdet Award.

Personally I wouldn't recommend doing this, just for the award. I feel like that's a wrong reason to do any kind of recordings. You should do it, simply because you want to, for the fun and enjoyment of it.

But that's just me, I'm not one to stop anyone (Y) just tossing some insight.

Personally I wouldn't recommend doing this, just for the award. I feel like that's a wrong reason to do any kind of recordings. You should do it, simply because you want to, for the fun and enjoyment of it.

But that's just me, I'm not one to stop anyone (Y) just tossing some insight.

It's just an idea that I had but I guess you're right. LP's aren't entertaining w/o commentary.