Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Super Meat Boy

Who else has played this awesome game? I have the PC and Xbox 360 version and it was really addictive. Platforming is my favourite genre and I found the game to be not too hard, but not too easy. I hope they make a sequel for this game! :D

I have the PC version, pretty much a way cooler version of Jumper if you want my opinion :P Still love this game.

...and no, I'm not playing for scores.

I've only ever seen it played, and not for very long, but I've played a game just like it before. It looks fun :)

It's only 7.49 USD on Steam right now...

There is also a flash version of the original game if you want to see what it'll be like. It's just called Meat Boy I think.

How would I buy it? I don't have any debit or credit card at all, and I doubt my parents will help with this, so I don't really have a way of getting it. And besides, the first game I'd get from Steam is Portal ;)

There is also a boxed copy of the game. I saw it in the shops today and it's called Super Meat Boy: Ultra Edition and it was £15. I'm not sure what extra stuff is on that version, though.

There is also a boxed copy of the game. I saw it in the shops today and it's called Super Meat Boy: Ultra Edition and it was £15. I'm not sure what extra stuff is on that version, though.

Well, I don't live in England, and besides, I don't usually like buying PC games. They just take too long to install, they nag you, etc... I just stick to console games.