Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWielder

The Thing

Nope, it happens in my things when someone (possibly me) was recently caught doing something. This thing happened twice in my recent thing about a thing I didn't like. :teeth:

No... but if one were to falsely claim copyright on one of my things they would be this thing... and then this thing would happen in one of my future things...

OK. There's these thngs in a level of CCLP3, where you go through things and push things to 5 things at the end to get to the thing. It's a pretty frustrating and well-hated thing.

Hmm...that might not work either.

"In this level there's a thing where you have to do a thing that you would never guess unless you looked in the editor or tried it 1,000 times, and after doing that thing you have to sidestep the thing that you don't know about because the thing breaks every rule you learned in CC1."

[That was my description of approximately 34% of CCLP2 levels]

All of the above...and more!

For bonus points (or an easy route towards developing carpal tunnel syndrome), feel free to type out all the names of the other applicable levels.

Except I won't agree with your cynicism there, as you're describing a handful of levels which doesn't render proper justice to all the others which were absolutely fantastic (and represent like 130 levels in the lot?!)...

Whatever, it's a thing...

Oh, and you know that thing that goes in your thing when taken with a thing?