Sign in to follow this  
KeyboardWielder

The Thing

Nope. It relates to one of the four things of the thing. It exists only under certain things, and it's very thingy.

nope. I'm starting to believe that my puzzles are too hard

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4 things you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4 things (not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that thing, above all things.

But how can something be "made of" one of the seasons? (C.F. post #80) I suppose you could say that "a year" is "made of" the seasons, but that doesn't fit with the rest of the clues.

I was thinking of the four elements, and I think some other people were too...

Snow was it. As it seems that I have to justify every use of "thing", let's do it...

You know, the thing that's cold, but exists only at certain parts of the year, on our lawns/fields?

It's a thing that exists only under certain temperatures, otherwise it's something else, it's white and cold, and relates to the winter.

It's associated to one of the four seasons.

It relates to one of the four seasons of the year. It exists only under certain temperatures, and it's very cold.

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4 elements you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4 seasons (not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that season, above all things.

To someone else, you may proceed :P

Also, just for fun, the rankings:

KeyboardWielder - 3pts

BitBuster - 2pts

Flareon350 - 2pts

BigOto2 - 2pts

Markus - 1pt

jblewis - 1pt

quiznos00 - 1pt

rockdet - 1pt

You know, the thing that's cold, but exists only at certain parts of the year, on our lawns/fields?

It's a thing that exists only under certain temperatures, otherwise it's something else, it's white and cold, and relates to the winter.

It's associated to one of the four seasons.

It relates to one of the four seasons of the year. It exists only under certain temperatures, and it's very cold.

It can't be found everywhere, and it's made of one of the 4 elements you found. It's pretty much what makes the one of the 4 seasons (not the same 4 things as earlier in this sentence, but the same 4 things as earlier in the topic) which it relates to, that season, above all things.

That's mostly what I eventually figured out, except for the lawns/fields, and I thought temperatures was climates.

In the end, it was pretty logical, I guess... :P

It was the first sentence that was misleading on two counts: "on our" seemed to imply some kind of possession, and "but only at certain parts of the thing" sounds like places of the same thing. :huh:

Well I guess I'll save myself the trouble of guessing the next one by starting it... :chipwin:

It's the thing that you can see in people's things, which is supposedly like their thing. And those who don't have one get the same thingy thing.

OK, so there's this thing where you have to get the thing in the thing in order to win, and do so in the least amount of things. It's an Internet thingy.

(there are multiple correct awnsers to this)

The thing that does the related thing that makes the noise that causes the thing to be called the thing.