quiznos00

Call for CC2LP1 Level Pack Submissions (Submissions Close May 31)

I've uploaded a couple more collections of levels that I'd like to be considered:

^ A collection of two levels ("Telenet Mining" and "Bringin' Down the House") that I designed after completing Chipit or Whiffit, but won't have time to make a full-fledged set for before CC2LP1 submissions.  This file won't be updated with new levels, but might be updated to fix the existing ones if there are problems.

^ A collection of ports of levels from Pit of 100 Tiles and The Other 100 Tiles (my CC1 sets) that I want to be considered for CC2 voting.  I will probably add more levels to this at least once before the submission deadline.  (I just wanted to get these out there to ensure that I don't miss out on submitting them if something goes horribly wrong right before the deadline.)  However, there's no guarantee that I'll finish all 100 that I had originally planned.

• On 10/31/2018 at 8:05 PM, quiznos00 said:

Obvious criteria: no unsolvable levels, no busted levels, no levels that have appeared in any official level pack before, no blatant level mods

12 hours ago, Sparkman said:

A couple of Chuck's Challenge adaptations.

Slider Puzzle.c2m

Chuckwagon.c2m

Indeed Jeffrey is correct, but if you want it straight from the staff, CC3D is an official level pack and adaptations from it will not be considered (even if CC3D adapted levels from CC2 lol)

Oof. I totally overlooked that.

Oh well.

I do have a really good original level planned.

It will probably be my only other submission.

The final days for submissions have arrived. Make sure to submit levels for consideration in CC2LP1 in time to give people a chance to enjoy your creations in voting and the final set :chipwin:
Here the official submissions overview - the authors are taken from the levels, different writings yield different rows in the table, if no author or title is specified, the level is not counted in this list. If the number of levels listed doesn't match the number of valid levels, make sure you have working replays recorded for all your levels - the ultimate list will be assembled at the end of next week after all submissions are in.

Submitting NOEN CHEOC, a new level uploaded to the set "Last Minute CC2LP2 Submissions".

Per Chipster suggestion, also submitting the following levels from CC2Rejects:

Open, Sesame
Railroad Sabotage
Terrorism
Parallel Dimension
Trail Mix
Road Block
Pollution
Triple Play
Tank Crossing
Glacier
Facility
Against Your Will
HSM Titanic
Glacier 2
Dumbell
Insanity
It Takes Two
Cannon Fodder
Chip's Blunder

Submitting 5 levels.  I enjoyed making and playing them, hope you do too.

Janaszar CC2LP1 Submissions.zip

(Yes, Frequency Bypass is short.  I just enjoy watching the movement of the walkers.)
(Ambidextrous doesn't have a solution to it due to errors with the CC2 editor, but it is solvable.  It's pretty straightforward, and the "solution" given shows how to solve half.)

My 25 levels for submission. They should be all recorded and watched.  These are all levels I've made so far in CC2.  "Blocker's Dozen" and "Outside The Box" are repeat submissions as they were submitted independently and are now being bundled here.  All other levels are new submissions.

ChiaraCC2.zip

• Upvote 1

I hereby submit IHNN1 for CC2LP1 consideration. This is a bit complicated, though.
All 100 levels in the c2g are submitted, except for levels 1 and 60. I submit the versions of those levels in the "submissions" folder in the "goodies" folder in their stead.

I also submit the "rejections" folder with the original IHNN1 and the 15 levels within (which currently do not have replays- these will be added when I verify the main 100). The "keeps" folder is not submitted as its levels have been revamped and submitted already, through the c2g.

I do not submit crazytrainoriginal.c2m or the "random crap" folder.

In total, this should be 115 levels submitted.

I submit levels 1, 3-11, and 13 (update: 1-2, 4-12, and 14) of my set (total of 11 12 levels being submitted). They should all have solutions recorded.

Edited by random 8

Added an old Create Comp level 'HOW TO ITEM DROP LIKE A CHAMP' to "Last Minute CC2LP2 Submissions".