quiznos00

Call for CC2LP1* Level Pack Submissions

Do level file titles matter? I mean; for example is it okay if I submit a pack with the files titled "Map1, map2, map3.." etc?

11 hours ago, mobius said:

Do level file titles matter? I mean; for example is it okay if I submit a pack with the files titled "Map1, map2, map3.." etc?

Filenames do not matter. In fact, any c2g file you may include will not matter either since the individual levels will be repackaged later during voting.

After various Discord discussions, here are the final level submission rules. I've mirrored this in the original post in this topic:

• Obvious criteria: no unsolvable levels, no busted levels, no levels that have appeared in any official level pack before, no blatant level mods
  • Level content: It has been decided that no contents other than those listed above will restrict a level from being accepted into voting. CC1 boot levels, zero directional blocks, blank no signs, any misc hex edited tiles, hide logic, and inaccessible bonuses are allowed. Viewport, RNG setting, and map size can be anything. No preliminary bans were put it effect since these levels are in the minority and the voting results will better gauge community interest in these types of levels.
  • Level solutions: MUST be provided. This is mostly to reduce time staff spends testing submitting levels (which, I know from CCLP1 and CCLP4, takes a while). If you are having technical troubles recording solutions to your levels, we can accommodate.
  • What to submit: Your submissions need only be C2M files. C2G files are not required and are not even encouraged. Levels will be jumbled during the voting process and the final pack assembly so C2G files are unnecessary. This also means advanced scripting (level warps, inventory setting, etc.) are implicitly banned since they aren't contained within a C2M file.
  • Upvote 2

I hereby promulgate the yielding of my formation(s) for the inaugural level assembly for Chip's Challenge 2, the "Work":

Bronze

Silver

Gold 

Platinum (yet to be distributed)

Diamond (yet to be distributed)

here's my first pack (zip file) of levels to submit; they're attached.

I plan to submit at least one more pack.

When it comes to mistakes or anomalies; for example if a level is titled with a "2" and there was no "1" please let me know. I tried to look over every level and make sure everything was in order but mistakes can still be made. In my replays I do not always get the maximum bonus possible. I have not checked all of my levels for impossible bonus flags so if a decision is made on that later, I will fix any issues in my levels if there are any.

mobius submissions 1.zip

I'd like to also submit my newest level: Moonlight Mansion (previous name Moonman Mansion)

EDIT: This is the new version which fixed an error with a walker making a certain chip impossible sometimes as well as making it slightly easier and far less tedious.

Moonman Mansion.c2m

Just to be clear, i would like geodavecc2 and geodavekool to be submitted.  These are the steam-shared versions of geodave5 and Oracle of Light and they are better just because.