Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Lemmings

Anyone remember this old strategy puzzle game? It's one of my favourites where you had to guide the lemmmings to the end of each level with certain tools and if you failed, they got killed and the game got pretty hard. I never managed to get through all of the expert levels back in the 90s on the Amiga. What about you?

This game rocked! Unfortunately, they made it 3D and that sucked.

I especially liked the special Christmas levels they would come out with each year.

I used to play it on our old Amiga when I has stupidly young, but never quite understood the goal. :P

You should LP the beginner levels. There's a PC Windows version of the game too.

And there's a new record in the books too!

Oh, that's not what this was about...

I know! Haha, I was expecting this to be a brainstorming thread...:)

• Upvote 1

...TIM was another game that I only had in demo format, but at school, they had the full version. Unfortunately, only two computers had the game, which meant that people fought over those machines with the same fervor with which we used to fight for the tire swing on the playground in second grade...

...TIM was another game that I only had in demo format, but at school, they had the full version. Unfortunately, only two computers had the game, which meant that people fought over those machines with the same fervor with which we used to fight for the tire swing on the playground in second grade...

Is that the game where you create Rube Goldberg like inventions? I thought it was called Professor Tim's, but that might be the game I've been looking for at least a decade now.

There were various devices that you had to construct in order to achieve a prescribed goal; it may well have been released under another title in the UK. I can't say I remember most of the specifics, apart from the fact that it was a blast to play.

I remember something about a mouse (I think its name was Newton).

I remember playing "The Incredible Machine" at a friend's house, but I didn't get too far because Mario Kart 64 was just so much more appetizing at the time. :P