Lessinath

Stupid deaths.

I had forgotten how to complete the very end of Cityblock when I was trying to make an AVI for it, so I wasted about 20 10 to 13 minute periods completing the level then failing the wedge at the very end... ^_^

I hope it wasn't terribly mean...I wanted to make it possible to both discover it without dying and die at the start instead of being forced to confront it all the way at the end.

I hope it wasn't terribly mean...I wanted to make it possible to both discover it without dying and die at the start instead of being forced to confront it all the way at the end.

It wasn't mean at all! It was my fault for not reacting quick enough to get off the force floor slide so it's not your fault at all J.B. :) I just made a silly mistake like everyone else seems to do :P

Beat Catacombs and redid it because, well, it's kind of fun. I retried it the same way I did when I successfully got to the exit and got killed by the block when moving it into the random force floor about four times.. >.>

I just checked my solution to Catacombs in both rulesets -- no block pushing onto random force floors was required.....

Especially since it's a crappy filler level that just gets boring after the first half-circle or so. I hate dying on those.

Eh, it's one of those "have patience" levels, but I wouldn't call it "crappy." It's slightly less mindless than a block-pushing level, and on a visual level, it's fun enough to play. It's a lot better than, say, "Beware of Bug."

I just checked my solution to Catacombs in both rulesets -- no block pushing onto random force floors was required.....

let's just say I have different solutions for different levels then, lol.

also, if you want to see my solution for Catacombs w/ the block pushing, I uploaded it to YT a few days ago:

I was not aware of this. Do explain.

I think it's because, as currently programmed, TW crashes anytime a monster goes beyond the borders in pedantic mode. This happens in BOB when the glider hits the water.