Lessinath

Stupid deaths.

Which makes me sad panda because I now have to play everything that originally didn't, that is including every long-a%# boring level out there

Which makes me sad panda because I now have to play everything that originally didn't, that is including every long-a%# boring level out there

Not necessarily. You don't have to replay them all. I just did it for my own enjoyment. I didn't add any to ones like Doublemaze, On the Rocks, Force Field, etc...

Not necessarily. You don't have to replay them all. I just did it for my own enjoyment. I didn't add any to ones like Doublemaze, On the Rocks, Force Field, etc...

For those nasty levels you COULD have a blob on a trap (or multiple of such) somewhere in the level that replaces a wall. Of course, as it wouldn't affect solutions it wouldn't need to be re-played if the original was already completed.

For those nasty levels you COULD have a blob on a trap (or multiple of such) somewhere in the level that replaces a wall. Of course, as it wouldn't affect solutions it wouldn't need to be re-played if the original was already completed.

Yeah I was thinking something like that myself too. There wasn't a good idea for Doublemaze though and a blob on On the Rocks would just be pointless...If I were to add one in Force Field it would be dirty, lucky timing!  1star

Ir0tTFQ.png

This is why randomness can go die a very horrible death.

Why do you think it's called Dwiqjhqjslepmvsspyeihebmjhrghpzu? :P

brb dying a horrible death

I love the title, but I prefer when its randomness makes it sound like it could actually be a real word :P

I would probably destroy everything if i got 291... Also, I'm pretty sure whoever calculated the probability of getting that bust didn't do it right. Over the years I've tried probably at least 2000 times and I still don't have it. So either I'm just the most unlucky person ever or the probability really isn't 1 in 1200 (I think that's what it was).

I would probably destroy everything if i got 291... Also, I'm pretty sure whoever calculated the probability of getting that bust didn't do it right. Over the years I've tried probably at least 2000 times and I still don't have it. So either I'm just the most unlucky person ever or the probability really isn't 1 in 1200 (I think that's what it was).

Well, in my case I was actually using the 291 route, which is supposed to have a better probability...and it worked for me - got it in 4 attempts.  (Y)  :chipwin:

Well, in my case I was actually using the 291 route, which is supposed to have a better probability...and it worked for me - got it in 4 attempts.  (Y)  :chipwin:

A similar thing happened to me, i was able to get 292 after only about 20 or so attempts. Apparently that same luck i had doesn't carry over to Catacombs; i've played that level thousands of times and only have come up one second shy of 380.