Lessinath

Stupid deaths.

To clarify... getting cooked is when you just make a level unsolvable through your actions. This may lead to a death, intentional or not, or a restart but is not on its own a death. A death is when a monster, the time limit or a destructive obstacle kills Chip.

Blocks, Bombs And Bugs

This is why clone buttons should be near cloners. No offense Josh. :P

Trevor and I both ranted about this. I can speculate this device would be a CCLP1 deal breaker.

As I mentioned many times, that level isn't even considered for CCLP1 because it is not in my submitted set, which is JCCLP. JoshL2 alone is not considered for CCLP1 anymore.

Looks like the level that your profile pic is.

Correct. However, when I made this profile pic I had to do a bit of editing to get it so perfect.

It's ONE SECOND into the level! Just don't forget about it... I've done that...

Would it be any better if it was fire instead?

Which set is this from? JBLP1?

Not JBLP1 but it's most likely from JL1 because of the level name.

-____________________________________________________________-

I can say that face is pretty annoying to see. :P

Damn it made you rage that much?

I can relate though. I love the design and aesthetics of it, which is why I kept it in JCCLP. Plus it really resembles a forest on fire.

LOL

Also:

rXcGw.jpg

There is dirt in the place of the tile I'm on, and I stepped on it just as the paramecium came in. Wow

Consider this a slight ZK2 preview, btw :)

Ever since you told me to skip that level, I can't wait to get to it. :P

(Y)

With a good skill of timing it's a piece of cake, but the twist is there is quite a lot of timing at the end :P It's good practice for precise timing as well, if you want! :)

What happened to this thread and its cousin?

Anyway, electric confetti FTW!

stupiddeath5.png

(top confetti - Chip E; bottom confetti - block N; other block moving E. Also, the time is a lie.)

The worst deaths are always the great unforeseen water. You're just solving along, feeling so great, doing so well, then all of the sudden... THE GREATEST SPLASH SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES!

Usually when that happens in my case, the screen starts spinning about two seconds later, like that one JoshL2 moment.

The worst deaths are always the great unforeseen water. You're just solving along, feeling so great, doing so well, then all of the sudden... THE GREATEST SPLASH SINCE BIBLICAL TIMES!

Usually when that happens in my case, the screen starts spinning about two seconds later, like that one JoshL2 moment.

LOL! This is pretty much true. I laughed so hard at the infamous 3 that happened in the LP.