Green Kitten

Are You a Cat Person or a Dog Person?

Cats or Dogs  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Cats or Dogs?

• Cat
    • Dog
    • Both

Where's the "both" option? I would probably have both cats and dogs today if there weren't cat-allergies running in the family (which I don't have, thankfully).

To those dog-haters:

400487_240295269379372_100001967035237_590264_568911370_n.jpgTrevorH-DogPortrait1small-300x237.jpg

If only I could re-size these pictures... yes that is my dog, she's very cute and if you think she is sad that is what she normally looks like.

Woof for me, as you've probably heard somewhere in one of my vids :P

Also, I like your dog, Trevor, especially the dog going crazy bit in CCLP3 :P

Woof for me, as you've probably heard somewhere in one of my vids :P

Also, I like your dog, Trevor, especially the dog going crazy bit in CCLP3 :P

That isn't actually the same dog, the one that you hear more in the videos is the bad dog, a dachshund that likes to get into everything and bark at every passer-by on the street. He's even hurt the dog in the picture pretty badly before, and of course he bites so we have to keep him away from guests. On the other hand, the cute one in the picture has none of those issues and wants to play with everyone and everything.

That's sad. We have five daschounds and they are very sweet. They do bark at the tractors going by. But they don't bite (unless they think they are nipping each other.)

That's sad. We have five daschounds and they are very sweet. They do bark at the tractors going by. But they don't bite (unless they think they are nipping each other.)

I'm sorry, but every time someone says something like this, I can't help but think of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X9LfWykNQHs

Closer to truth than parody, at least in my experience. :teeth:

I'm more of a people person

I approve of this post. If people treated each other the way they treated their pets, the world would be a bona fide utopia.

I'm going with both considering that I used to have 2 dogs and 2 cats (Y) I don't anymore due to many personal issues that happened last summer... but my girlfriend is currently taking care of my cat :3

And no I don't normally make that face so don't frickin' troll me for it.