Age?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Less than 13
    • 13-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-28
    • 29+

The poll could've used more options for us older folk :-) And I didn't even think I was that old!

Clever of you to not ask for birth year, as this way you can repost the same topic each year!

Well, anyway, I'm thirty and married with two kids.

-Miika

Some days I feel around 10, and others around 25, but I'm in between those. Does this mean I can put my vote in 3 places? :P

Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who didn't get his driver's license at age 16. :P

Sometimes I feel like the only person in the world who didn't get his driver's license at age 16. :P

I was 20 when I got mine...although my first two attempts at the driver's test were when I was 19. :D Yes, it took me 3 tries....the first time I was going over the speed limit, the second time I messed up parallel parking...

I never actually said my age in this topic yet, so I guess I might as well say it now....I'm 21.

26. Will be 27 in a month exactly.

Got my driver's license at 18, that's how old you have to be in Sweden to get it. I guess most of us think it's crazy how you guys can get it at 16. We can start learning at 16 though, so most people have two years of practice before they can even take the test, which is great. Last year I got the paperwork ready so I can drive with my little sister who's practicing, that's cool but makes me feel old!

...in some rural places in the States you can get a license as early as 14. It's limited to farm equipment, though, and you have to be able to prove that you're using it for work-related purposes...

I believe in most places you can get a scooter license at 14, am I right? That's the case over here.