Age?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. How old are you?

• Less than 13
    • 13-17
    • 18-21
    • 22-28
    • 29+

As I've said, I have no plans to play competitively in order to get money; I'd rather give back to society to earn money which makes much more sense to me.

Almost no "real job" gives back to society in any kind of way I'd deem worthy enough. I'd rather make truckloads of $ and then use that $ in ways that would truly benefit humanity.

Also, TV poker sucks >99% of the time :P

I'll be 25 in two months. It's been a tradition of mine since my 22nd birthday to create a logic puzzle themed around my age and have it on a cake. I need to create that 25-themed puzzle soon. :P

I'll be 25 in two months. It's been a tradition of mine since my 22nd birthday to create a logic puzzle themed around my age and have it on a cake. I need to create that 25-themed puzzle soon. :P

You should seriously make something that could be somehow be translated into a CC puzzle. :)

I made a level based on the number 31 before :P (it was stupidly embarrassing though unfortunately...)

I was thinking about making a level called "The Taking of Chip 123" that involved collecting 122 easy-to-reach chips at the beginning and then having to search for the last chip...with 123 seconds on the clock. At level 123, of course. :P

I was thinking about making a level called "The Taking of Chip 123" that involved collecting 122 easy-to-reach chips at the beginning and then having to search for the last chip...with 123 seconds on the clock. At level 123, of course. :P

Oh that is awesome. You must do.

You should seriously make something that could be somehow be translated into a CC puzzle. :)

This particular kind of logic puzzle would be difficult to embed into a Chip's Challenge level. I'm tempted to hold some kind of contest where players have to embed the solution to the puzzle in a Chip's Challenge level, though.

Fourthed.

Getting back to the work topic - I just got a promotion at Walmart today! Starting Saturday, I'll be the manager over the paper goods and chemicals department. :)

Is it true you get discounts for working at Walmart? I remember one American telling me that working at Walmart is great because he gets coupons for 50% off products at Walmart if you work there. This was 6 years ago.

It's not that much, at least where I live, but yes, there is a discount involved. :) This will definitely come in handy once I buy that 3DS...

Just bought two of those for my kids -- pricey! But they are cool.

I can't look at the 3D -- makes my eyes bug out.

At least the price has been lowered by quite a bit. :) And I think there's an option to turn the 3D off...

There is. Sadly I haven't used the 3D option, due to not having a 3DS game of my own :P I'm eagerly awaiting Paper Mario 3DS (or whatever it will be called) to come out! :)