micronexer97

The Wannabe Longest Thread

I've always worn hats and hoods. I wear them all the time to hide a grey patch of hair I have on my head. Everyone seems to think it's totally epic though :P

The hats or the grey patch of hair?

Whenever I think of grey hair on a young person, I think of Holden from Catcher In The Rye. So, in that sense, I think you could make a case for the grey hair being epic (even if the crumbly bartender still wouldn't serve poor Holden without ID).

The hats or the grey patch of hair?

The grey patch of hair.

I'm still not sure how I'm going to handle the onset of grey hair and general baldness. I like to think that I'll accept it gracefully, but I wouldn't put money on it.

Well your gonna have to accept the fact I have it, considering there's nothing I can do to get rid of it. I tried many dyes and hair colorings to match my normal hair color but nothing works. It's because of pigment loss I have on my head.

Anything else about you that they consider epic?

The fact I have extremely high metabolism. Weighing 125 lbs at age 20 is definitely an epic thing for me. Though certainly not healthy but what can you do about it if your born with it...

Which is why I support a weight-gain supplement of some sort to be created! :P

So, because this is supposed to be The Longest Thread, I offer up another digression:

How about gigabytes, eh? They're really something.

[i'm not sure where, exactly, this line of discussion will go, but I'm sure someone here can think of something creative.]

Terabytes are the new gigabytes when it comes to personal storage space. Of course, your garden variety corporation probably is up to petabytes by now. I shudder to think of what kind of storage a government agency has.

I actually originally wrote "terrabytes" (sic), but I purposely changed it to "gigabytes" because I wasn't sure about the spelling (it turned out that I had it wrong), and I was too lazy to look it up.

The storage space of a government agency isn't what should concern you; their organizational scheme is what should be cause for worry!

MS moved people from large to gigantic pretty fast. I prefer smaller footprints. My first database program for our research nursery held information on each individual tree we had in our nursery, about 5000, covering 6 different species, and placement on a grid in just under 100 different plantations. Program and data fit on a 720Kb 5 1/4 inch floppy for distribution. Of course, that was DOS based. The windows version used more than twice the space.

ian

Lemme get back on those topics I haven't commented on:

I never wear hats except a tuque in winter (and sometimes in summer too...) and fedora-style hats.

I am almost 23, weigh 130 pounds and am 5'8", I've always considered myself friggin' thin.

I am almost 23, weigh 130 pounds and am 5'8", I've always considered myself friggin' thin.

I miss being thin. I know this one guy who eats McDonald's like three times a day and never puts on weight. It's insane.

I'm back to my high school weight, which is so much more comfortable than where I was 40 pounds ago. However, I didn't really do anything to get here, except get diabetes.

I miss being thin. I know this one guy who eats McDonald's like three times a day and never puts on weight. It's insane.

<-- This guy (Y)

Woah Rock, you're almost 8 years older than me, and yet you're still the exact same height and weight as me. How interesting...

But I never eat at McDonalds. Only once in a year generally. Tim Horton's on the other hand... I'd eat there every day

• Upvote 1

I'm about 5'8" too - it seems that is a requirement for playing CC... :P As for my weight, let's just say it's quite a bit higher than most of the other numbers I've seen in this thread... :D