Sign in to follow this  
micronexer97

This ingenius device.

I took the time to learn the algorithms only once, and totally forgot about it. I was able to finish it, at the very least :teeth:

It took like 25 minutes though :P but yes it's pretty swell!

Haven't touched a Rubik's Cube sense.

*thinks about going to buy one now*

I probably have one somewhere in my mess, bought it complete and never scrambled it to impress women :P

LOL! I remember one time me and an old friend of mine removed all the stickers off one to make it look like we completed it. The best part was it wasn't our rubik's cube :D

I've solve one once. It took a long time for me even after learning the algorithms. Back in high school Rubik's cubes became somewhat popular. I think a couple of my friends were able to solve it in about a minute. They were always competing for times. :P

I probably have one somewhere in my mess, bought it complete and never scrambled it to impress women :P

It's more impressive to create the checker board pattern, which is pretty simple to do with a completed cube, or the flower pattern which I don't know how to do. :)

The checkboard, the circles, the steps. Even the Ohio pattern is not that difficult. What's tricky is using my algorithm and not forgetting what you're doing in the middle.

I'm getting a new, better cube (not Rubik's brand), hopefully it'll arrive soon.

I'm learning 2-look OLL and PLL, another 15 or so algs of varying difficulty, but at one a day this should really help standardize my solves and even sub-1minute.

Also, 2x2x2 is down to 14 seconds (Y)