Sign in to follow this  
geodave

300 posts!

I was going to make a witty joke along the lines of "Well, he who lives by the sword..." but I failed to make it either witty or CC-related. So chalk up another fail.

I think I've pretty much settled into the apathy, albeit with moments of paranoia, terror, confusion, and other forms of fear.

No, I do not smoke substances of any kind.

I didn't even notice that! Wow. So many surprises in store for us! :D

And now, the 149 crowd!

I feel like the number of posts at each level has been fluctuating up and down...

Not until one is done with 149. The "149" award signifies that the poster reached that level, not completed it.

"When I wasn't too much older than you, back when we communicated online via forums...there was this website where we would level up every 10 or so postings. Those were the days, I tell you..."

"Oh, grandpa. Who needs those for entertainment when we've got hover boards now?!"

"Once upon a time, we communicated. Not necessarily with speech, mind, but we still typed out comments to other people. Other human beings. You hear what I'm saying, Junior?"

::Crickets::

Gotta wonder how all these frequencies will be managed in the future. :P

I suspect some people will make an effort to conjure up the most disgusting, disturbing thoughts possible so as to discourage people from tuning into their thought waves. They can then engage in decadent, embarrassing fantasies without concern.