AdrenalinDragon

Right handed or left handed?

Right handed or left handed?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Right handed or left handed?

• Right handed
    • Left handed
    • Both

If there's ever a thread about it, Trevor, you won't have to worry about participating. :)

I'll facepalm first though. I thought one isn't supposed to talk about exes in polite company and especially on dates! Come on, guys!

But yes, for sure I'll be ignoring it, using that black hole metaphor that was mentioned on the Newsgroup once I've gotten over my initial facepalm.

Oh PLEASE don't start that. I don't want to hear about people's exes, and I'm not sure anyone will want to talk about it anyway.

Well, we'll see. Sometimes these sorts of threads encourage normally reticent people to air their grievances.

I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it more conducive for complaining...sad as that may seem.

On a side note, I wouldn't be able to participate in this thread either...since I've never even been in a relationship. :P

I think the anonymity of the Internet makes it more conducive for complaining...sad as that may seem.

On a side note, I wouldn't be able to participate in this thread either...since I've never even been in a relationship. :P

I'm quite surprised, J.B. Hope your lovelife improves!

This might be a good time to note that every time I see this thread title, I think that the thread's going to be about your preferences regarding your potential lover's right- or left-handedness.

I wonder if there are people who go for lefties, the way some people go for blondes. Perhaps this is worthy of a poll in and of itself?

Hey, you can't help it if you're predisposed to people with certain characteristics. You know...people are born with a certain eye color, a certain gender preference, etc.

Hey, you can't help it if you're predisposed to people with certain characteristics. You know...people are born with a certain eye color, a certain gender preference, etc.

According to one scientific news report, blue eyed people are technically mutants, so I guess I am one.

It seems right handed is the norm overall, though.

Something like 10% of people are left-handed, I believe...on an unrelated note, 10% of people are homosexual. I wonder if the blue-eyed percentage is comparable.

Why would you even ask that? Do you really think he wants to talk about his exes at all? I for one wouldn't bother to answer that, but it's your call Rock.

...I wouldn't have asked it if he didn't bring it up. I didn't think it was offensive, but if it was, let me know and I'll apologize and edit the post.

Damnit guys! Try to stay on topic.

Left handers and right handers, it doesn't matter. It's who the person is, but it's a fact there's more right handers than left handers.

Damnit guys! Try to stay on topic.

Left handers and right handers, it doesn't matter. It's who the person is, but it's a fact there's more right handers than left handers.

I'm trying to keep some of the posts here on topic. But I agree with what you say about it's who the person is.

END OF THAT TOPIC

Well my ex was left handed -- which makes her sinister in both senses of the word!

And just to comment on that other thing -- I have a preference for blondes, even if the blond comes from a bottle (or maybe especially if it does.) It's okay to have preferences.

Nothing beats a redhead in my book. :) Give me Christina Hendricks any day!

I was honestly wondering what kind of response that would get. :P