Sign in to follow this  
Markus

MO1

X1Ejv.png

SFPpg.png

gVQGL.png

MO1.DAT has been added to the downloads. It is my first levelset, with 60 original levels, all created by me between December 2011 - March 2012. The levels and their titles are not finalised. Some levels are unnamed, suggestions for titles will be appreciated.

This set is not being submitted for CCLP1; I will create a set with my best levels from here for that. If there are any levels that you found particularly fun or CCLP1-worthy, tell me.

The levels are mostly easy-medium, with a few harder puzzles

All levels except 61 (the dummy level) should be possible on both rulesets. The earlier levels are worse quality than the later levels as those were some of the first levels I ever made. If you encounter any problems or find any busts, please tell me. And lastly, don't take level 59 seriously, it is meant to be unfair :teeth:.

Current version: 1.0

Have fun!

Markus,

I can't seem to find it either...could you please try reuploading?

So... I noticed that Level 12 has no exit... Can this be fixed? Also, the time limit is rather harsh on this one, so it could do with an increase. But I will definitely vote this level for CCLP1 if an exit is added :P

• Upvote 1

Okay, I think I found a bust or something like that in Level 24 (Death Box):

Go into odd step, then go and release the teeth from the trap, lead it to the button that clones the blocks on the bottom, and then go open the toggle. Get the flippers, and then lead the teeth into the bomb blocking the skates. Then, take the block out of the adjacent ice slide, and then go get the red key. Open the key door and then push the block in, collect the fire boots, and get out. Then go the the hot block, and push it on to the exposed tank button, then exit.

I dunno if that was intended, but that route takes 45 seconds to do.

I suppose now is as good a time as any to announce that my next LP will be of this set. :)

Okay, I think I found a bust or something like that in Level 24 (Death Box)

That's the intended solution. In lynx, you can simply clone a block at the bottom and run away before the block crushes you.

I'll fix level 12 whenever I get back home (Probably Sunday).

You forgot to update the chip count in #12. I agree with Hornlitz, the time limit on that level is a bit strict.

Do you plan on fixing Pier 20 in MO2?

Finally got back to playing this set today after starting it a month or so ago... I noticed #12 has 2 more chips required than available (which I see has already been mentioned) and in #13 it's possible to go back through the slide and avoid the maze, if you step down off of 21,15, then jump back on and go backwards from 20,15. This should be fixable by changing either 21,17 or 2,1 to a wall...

Okay, I think I found a bust or something like that in Level 24 (Death Box):

Go into odd step, then go and release the teeth from the trap, lead it to the button that clones the blocks on the bottom, and then go open the toggle. Get the flippers, and then lead the teeth into the bomb blocking the skates. Then, take the block out of the adjacent ice slide, and then go get the red key. Open the key door and then push the block in, collect the fire boots, and get out. Then go the the hot block, and push it on to the exposed tank button, then exit.

I dunno if that was intended, but that route takes 45 seconds to do.

It can actually be even quicker if you use the 18,9 block to hit the tank button...

Also, #23 might be slightly busted since you don't need to step on the thief, which means you don't need to recollect the boots in the final rooms...

(And not a bust, but I can't see why #22 would be unsolvable in Lynx...nor can I figure out the "code". :P)