Sign in to follow this  
AdrenalinDragon

Your custom sounds on Chip's Challenge/Tile World?

Do you have any custom sounds you have replaced on Chip's Challenge/Tile World? For my exit level sound on Tile World I have the Metroid Prime Item Collect fanfare playing, and Sonic sounds on others too.

Button press = Portal button

Exit = NSMBW exit theme

Timeout = Fishdom 2 Death Music (I know no one has ever heard of this game before, but yes I do have it)

I do plan to change some more at some point soon.

Timeout = Fishdom 2 Death Music (I know no one has ever heard of this game before, but yes I do have it)

Someday, we need to hear this in an LP. :D

It will happen... eventually I'm sure...

Needs more Shattered!

(another retina joke, too, PMQ?)

I'm sure you'll right out of time at some point in JoshL2, for I have a level that is based off Shattered :P

Trevor, you really ought to change your "teleport" sound to the "infinite portals" whooshing sound. :)

I remember when Rock made the impression of the TW "death" sound for MS in the group LP not too long ago. :) Fun times!

That was amazing, then he said I should change it to the really scratchy singing of Aquarius which would be hilarious but totally annoying for DEATH. It's better for the solving of a really hard level lucky-timing/guesswork/dodgingrightattheend.

I don't think it is possible to pronounce that sound, which is what makes it hilarious when people try (both in spelling and voice). Much harder than the simple "Bummer.", that's for sure. (yes I know that sentence has really sketchy punctuation)

I actually agree - I just think it's hilarious when people imitate it. :) Who's all for replacing the default sound with Rock's version, everyone?

On another note, it would be fun to have a "sad trombone" go "Wah, wah, WAAAAAH..." as the death sound. There was a DarkBasic minigolf game I found online via a friend that did just this, and it worked brilliantly. :P