Sign in to follow this  
rockdet

Official Bit Buster Game Projects!

OK now for those who've been around in the last few months, we have done couple projects including Minigolf games and Cannons games, to name a few. Sometimes, they're recorded, sometimes, we just go out there to chill with everyone. So here we'll arrange dates and hours for these to be reproduced.

If you're interested into seeing old projects:

I have some Minigolf games and a Dualtris game on my YouTube channel

BigOto2 has a Minigolf game and a Cannons game on his.

Also, BigOto2, Flareon350 and myself have made a co-commentary on some CC videos.

BigOto2 has 2 videos, Flareon350 has 1, and I have 1 as well.

We could keep track of every project here, but I don't have time at the moment, I'll edit in the video links later.

The most common time we play would be Friday/Saturday nights depending on availability and our own schedules. It always leads to total hilarity when we do it for long enough, take this video for example:

While this video may start out "normal," it slowly gets more and more hilarious as the jokes get funnier. Toward the end, we all burst out laughing in response to a simple 5-word sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CskATisCK_U

Well, I'd be all in for recording like this, that is, if skype on my iPod would handle this, which it very well may not. But if it did, and if I had time, I'd do it.

How about spring break? At least some of us have it off, so maybe we could do one then?

If we could Minigolf on a Saturday or Tuesday late night, I'd be totally down.

If it's after midnight CST on Saturday night, I think I may be able to...

For this Saturday night, we already have a full house with me, Rock, James, and J.B. in, so we're going to cut it off there and hopefully do more stuff in future weeks with others who want in. Sorry for any inconveniences, but those who aren't participating will have YouTube videos to look forward to. :chipwin:

We shall do more next weekend then, hopefully enough others are available! It's not too common that 6 or 7 are interested to play all in the same night, and Playforia doesn't seem to support more than 4 players and even if it did things would probably get too chaotic.

Playforia supports up to 8 in Cannons, else we could eventually find something else, like maybe do an iSketch session or any other valid suggestion (Worms, anyone? :P).

Cannons might be too chaotic with more than 4, I say we find something else for those huge sessions. Not sure what iSketch or Worms are so you guys will have to teach me when we do play one of them.

I don't think there's a free Worms around, so definitely forget about it if you're not ready to invest. iSketch is a fun game where one person draws something and everyone else guesses.

That's always interesting, we should do iSketch maybe sometime. But Minigolf and full-house Cannons still have priority of course.

LOL, I always love it when people make up random numbers like that on the fly. But at least 1 or 2, then let's branch out and try something else. I saw a game on Playforia called "Super Minigolf" - anyone know anything about this?

I believe it's the same thing except it gives the option of making your own tracks. That or only singleplayer. Not sure either.

Well I just recently made a Playforia account so I'll taking part in these Cannons/Minigolf games from now on!

By the way, whenever the next minigolf or whatever game is planned, I want to be part of it so I'm already on the next list for it (Y)

I believe next in line is 8-player cannons, if we can get that many. Maaaybe possible this weekend for me, but next weekend certainly won't work, and then after that I'm open for sure.

Would late tomorrow night (again, a Saturday) work for everyone interested?

Does anybody else have Steam? I have loads of games on there and was just wondering if people had an account. You could PM me it if you don't want to share it publically.