Sign in to follow this  
BigOto2

Hilarious Passwords

[ANIS is] also the name of a person in India.

And curiously, I met a guy with that name just 10 minutes ago.

The password ChipEdit originally generated for YCTaOFNT was "BOMB".

- Madhav.

Just offhand, also a person's name in Tunisia (my musical quest turns up a bassist named Anis from there) and anise in Spanish. :)

As part of the creative process, I have always carefully crafted each password to reflect the character of the level. After all, anyone with an editor can find out any password you have.

Ian

• Upvote 1

I remember when I was little, I was stuck on "Nuts and Bolts" in the ice section for so long that I started creating a master list of potential passwords to try out so I could attempt to reach "Brushfire" (Yes, this was before I knew of the "You seem to be having trouble..." message). Never mind the fact that there are 456,976 possibilities. :P

I remember when I was little, I was stuck on "Nuts and Bolts" in the ice section for so long that I started creating a master list of potential passwords to try out so I could attempt to reach "Brushfire" (Yes, this was before I knew of the "You seem to be having trouble..." message). Never mind the fact that there are 456,976 possibilities. :P

That's 1000 in base 26.

:teeth:

It would only take 7000 tries to reach nice day.

And with Tile World only wanting the password and not the level number, the probabilities of guessing them are much lower!

They should make it so you can enter a level number into Tile World if the level has been unlocked, so we don't have to go fishing for passwords in the editor.

Actually, it is possible to enter a password only in MSCC.

Whuh?

They should make it so you can enter a level number into Tile World if the level has been unlocked, so we don't have to go fishing for passwords in the editor.

Just press S (or in TW2, select Game -> Scores...)

- Madhav.

I made a password that said "F**K" using codes

Edited by rockdet
Don't swear. Second verbal warning, next time you get possibly warned and/or suspended.

Codes? Is this still CC you are talking about? It'd be possible to do that in any editor.

By the way it is against the rules to swear on here, so I recommend editing stars into that before Tom sees...

Gimme another one -- this is one of my favorite games

(Check how many of my titles in the title bank are acronyms of actual game elements)