Sign in to follow this  
BigOto2

Hilarious Passwords

One thing to note: We do expect PG13 language here, I understand how that may be difficult at times in this topic but please do what you can.

Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.

Yeah well, some newcomers don't realize that right away, but anyways it's been resolved. I was there myself when I was using a forum for the first time, and found myself on the thread of being banned.

Same here. Those were the good ol' days lol.

Anyone realize it is possible to make a password with more than 4 letters? I never actually released a set with it and it only works in MS CC, but it's a pretty hilarious idea that could be used in insane sets.

I knew about this and it is a hilarious idea. What's even better about it is you can also use numbers for passwords as well. AND for even more hilarity, viewing a level with a password of numbers in an editor (at least for CCEdit 2.0 users) is impossible as an error message instantly pops up and exits you out of the editor. LOL

I think Chip's Workshop allows for this. Haha, I remember seeing these crazy passwords in the WilliamS* sets when this was discovered.

CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password (Y)

CCEdit allowed that at one point and probably still does. You can also use numbers and symbols in the password (Y)

How? I can't find this.

Alright, here's the inappropriate one I was talking about in the main post, in BigOto Returns:

ANIS

It'll be removed in the next update.

Yeah, I'm very offended that the random password generator can't spell "anise". Anise is a critical ingredient in absinth!

Holy ****! You're back!

Swear words are allowed, as long as they are censored with stars or other symbols.

...particularly one where young Chip is in PAIN, TERRIBLE PAAAIN.

...particularly one where young Chip is in PAIN, TERRIBLE PAAAIN.

...I used to feel bad for Chip straining to get out of the bear traps. It seemed as if it'd be a tremendous burden on his spine, particularly given his somewhat fragile dimensions...

Wow, I've been pretty busy lately.

Well, I was gonna say that I don't consider a**s that much of a innapropriate word, both men and women have one. And how one thing in one language can mean another thing in another language, there is a liquor in Spain called "Anís". Usually drank in christmas or new year's eve/day.

Wow, I've been pretty busy lately.

Well, I was gonna say that I don't consider a**s that much of a innapropriate word, both men and women have one. And how one thing in one language can mean another thing in another language, there is a liquor in Spain called "Anís". Usually drank in christmas or new year's eve/day.

I'm guessing it's licorice (or anise) flavored? We have that here, but it's from Greece and it's called Sambuka. LOVE THAT STUFF.

If BLOBNET's password had been HIVE instead of HUVE, and DOUBLEMAZE's password had been LULZ instead of LUZL, that would have been good. It wouldn't have made the levels any better of course, but the touch would have been nice.