jblewis

The Official Birthday Thread!

Let's use this thread to celebrate our members' birthdays! :) Hopefully it will become more frequented as our numbers grow.

To kick things off, let's all wish our very own rockdet a happy 23rd birthday! :blob::chipwin:

Well for sure the 23rd one is gonna be better than the 22nd for me. It can't be worse, so let's look forward!

Also, I'm amazed J.B. started this thread because of my bday :)

:teeth: Teeth is very happy and pleased with that good action.

I had this idea not too long ago too, but I was too lazy to post it and I didn't want to keep track of a bunch of dates. Anyway, today I can wish happy birthday to my mother as well as Rock, and my own birthday is not too far off either, on March 29th I will be 16!

Wait, why did I pick a blob instead of the classic teeth for Rock? :P Must have Bloblake on the brain...

Hope you had a great birthday Rock! :)

My birthday is on September 29th, exactly 6 months past Trevor's! Though I'm 4 years older than him :P I'll be 21 this year.

Also, why is the first association made with me level designing-wise is Bloblake!? I want you to forget about this piece of garbage :P

WOOT! That's something to be proud of! :D

Day-wise - not including year. ;)

Oh I can imagine your older than me by at least 2 years J.B. :) though it would be really amazing if it were the same year!

My Birthday is on February 7th. I'm actually younger than Micronexer by a few months :lol:.

I see. So I'm the third youngest chipster around.

Awesome :)

It's weird and highly unusual for me to be (one of) the older people in a group, so this is a neat feeling. :D

It's weird and highly unusual for me to be (one of) the older people in a group, so this is a neat feeling. :D

It's weird that you're older than Rock. Rock looks older. :P