jblewis

The Official Birthday Thread!

LOL I was bored that morning...

But that is quite useful when you don't have a calculator handy.

Even when you do have a calculator on hand, performing a calculation mentally may still be faster than the mere act of pulling out said calculator and plugging in the numbers.

• Upvote 1

I forgot that I recently passed the halfway point to where now I'm in the final six months until my birthday is here again, or as most people would probably call it a half-birthday. great, I still have to wait

Irregardless, happy half-birthday, Zane!

Irregardless, happy ha

Irregardless,

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

• Upvote 4

Shoot I missed it here, but I put the most epic picture ever for that situation on his FB wall, so it's all fine.

Speaking of which, yesterday was not only Rock's birthday but also my mother's birthday, who I won't name on the public forum but everyone knows who she is through Facebook anyway. Happy birthday!

Also, my own birthday is coming up in 12 days (already!?). I am already experiencing that horrible feeling of getting older, but at least I might just perhaps maybe possibly be getting some new computer parts out of it!

I like how the very first post of this topic was J.B celebrating Rock's 23rd birthday.

I can imagine this topic turning out to be like a time capsule or something for aliens.

I don't mind getting older. It's getting older without any feeling of being closer to what I wanted to be at that moment of my life that hurts.

I don't mind getting older. It's getting older without any feeling of being closer to what I wanted to be at that moment of my life that hurts.

This is so true my friend. Nonetheless I hope your birthday was a good one.