Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

What's your favorite font size?

While my three years of Calculus never did come in handy at work, knowing how to deal with the huge bureaucracy that was my university did.

I should seriously pass this piece of wisdom on to my friends. :D

Also, my favorite font size is 10.

(And this has to be the first forum of which I've been a part in which a thread about this topic even exists.)

• Upvote 1

Math Ed. Thought I wanted to be a math teacher. Until I met the rich 7th graders. They totally were the death of my teaching-non-adults career. I'm better off, as it turns out.

(And this has to be the first forum of which I've been a part in which a thread about this topic even exists.)

Same for me, as well as many of the topics here. Also all of them were majorly started by the same person lol. (not that it's a problem)

I loved teaching 7th graders. If you can motivate them, they are really creative thinkers. They are beginning to question everything!

Ian

Do you know what I'd give to use font sizes larger than 12 in my papers?!?

MS Word can go far, far larger. Whether that's a shortcoming of CC Zone or a shortcoming of MS Word is, of course, a subject for (dare I say it?) another thread.

Similarly, MS Word can go far lower than "8."

...we should probably return this thread to its regularly scheduled font size. ;)

MS Word can go far, far larger. Whether that's a shortcoming of CC Zone or a shortcoming of MS Word is, of course, a subject for (dare I say it?) another thread.

Similarly, MS Word can go far lower than "8."

No! No more threads for today, BitBuster! Please! :lol:

I can't win with my University because the text is either too small or too big. They're so picky. %28N%29.gif

My fav size would be 15 or 16. I have a very good vision, but I don't like to be at like 2" from my screen to be able to read effortlessly.

Favourite font would be Book Antiqua, of which I love everything but one character: "$"

If we're going to talk about fonts themselves...does anyone else think that Papyrus is way too overused? :P

No! No more threads for today, BitBuster! Please! :lol:

Yeah, I was kidding about that. I don't think even I'd make a thread about the font sizes available at CCZone. ;)

If we're going to talk about fonts themselves...does anyone else think that Papyrus is way too overused? :P

Never heard of it before, but I cued up MS Word, and it does look a bit familiar. Maybe that's just a psychological thing?

I watched all of the "Librarian" movies (a made-for-TV ripoff of Indiana Jones), and every movie used Papyrus in the opening credits. :P My best friend even noticed, too.

Oh no, not at all. I have no idea what that font is, but I wouldlove to know. :)

I'll accept Papyrus any day over some of the wacky PowerPoints I've seen that use WordArt everywhere - no exaggeration.

Don't have Papyrus, so I have no idea.

CCZONE seems to limit you to 48. 36 is typical in powerpoint.

That's 48? There's probably a way I can bump it up to 72 through the board software, but do we really want to see messages that fill up the screen for some users?