Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

What's your favorite font size?

I don't mind some of it, but the presets that have triple-layered and shadowed letters are just ridiculous, especially when used in the bullet points of a presentation. :P

You'd think that Microsoft would come up with something new for the new versions of Word, but noooooo...

I kinda wished for that. Usually, I create my own arts in Paint Shop Pro with special effects such as Neon, Blur and Wax... I hate WordArt presets lol.

You'd think that Microsoft would come up with something new for the new versions of Word, but noooooo...

...now, if Word Art was actually good, you can guarentee that they would have fiddled around with it. Sort of like George Lucas.

I was thinking more along the lines of Microsoft scrapping it and just coming up with something altogether different.

That would be a lot better to be honest. I'm stuck with Microsoft Works Processor which totally sucks and is not even compatible with Word or anything. I can't seem to get Word on my computer either so I'm screwed there.

Also I don't have a favorite font size but I generally use Arial and Arial Black a lot.

That would be a lot better to be honest. I'm stuck with Microsoft Works Processor which totally sucks and is not even compatible with Word or anything. I can't seem to get Word on my computer either so I'm screwed there.

You might want to check out OpenOffice - http://www.openoffice.org/ - an all in one word processor/spreadsheet/presentation program that's compatible with MS Office... And the best part is, it's free! (Despite my sounding like an advertisement, I wasn't paid to post this... :D) I've been using it on my non-school computers (had to get MS Office 2007 for that one) since 2009 and haven't looked back...

Microsoft Works is total garbage. WordPad is a better choice than that word processor. Or open office (which I hear is no longer a thing.)

also

¡umop əpısdn!