Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

Things that aren't thread-worthy

Do they exist? Or has the Internet evolved to the point that any topic, no matter how mundane, pointless, or non-sensical, can be considered thread-worthy?

• Upvote 1

I think they're very thread-worthy. Whether or not it'd be a positive experience is, of course, another matter entirely.

I could go on and on about my feelings regarding profanity, racial slurs, etc. But I'll save that for the appropriate thread, when (or if) it's created.

I feel like there's been so many threads on here lately that start off with discussions about less-than-thread-worthy topics but then go off in a completely different and more fun direction. :)

I for one don't think it's funny at all. You have the longest thread to talk about them, so be it. And if I am to close another 548 topics of yours, you'll be warned pretty quickly. Don't play with my nerves, you just know you're not reasonable.

I for one don't think it's funny at all. You have the longest thread to talk about them, so be it. And if I am to close another 548 topics of yours, you'll be warned pretty quickly. Don't play with my nerves, you just know you're not reasonable.

Finally I'm the only one irritated with this nonsense with the topics.