Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

Annoying things about Windows

I used to have the Lying Sack of Crap song as my shutdown sound

That would be overkill. It's funny in your videos because you use in it a humourous way.

I remember back on my first computer, I used to have a Super Mario 64 Windows Theme Pack. When you shut down the computer, it did the Bowser laugh when you die. That used to creep me out. :(

The music I was most scared of as a kid was Edvard Grieg's Symphonic Dance in A.

I have issues with that song, but for wholly different reasons. I mean, I have issues with most Christmas music, but that song in particular always annoyed the @!#$ out of me.

It was actually my favorite Christmas song as a kid, but those whips always put me off a bit. Then, I played a piano duet of it with someone else once in which a third person emulated the sound by banging two wooden percussion "batons" together, which was more awesome. :)

That reminds me of a video I saw on TV once of two guys playing a piano duet of Jingle Bells, but the guy on the left was using his butt to play a bunch of the bass keys at once instead of playing normally, which acted as the bass track of the song. It was a pretty hilarious effect, and I believe the video is still on YouTube if you search for "Playing Piano with Butt."

Ah, here it is: