Sign in to follow this  
BitBuster

Things that keep you going

One of the show's features could be on each show for Rockdet to play through 2-3 random custom levels on Chip's Challenge. That would boost the viewing records straight away. :D

For the season finale, he should be forced to play Bloblake for the entire duration of the show. Of course, for this particular show, the technicians should make sure that a 10-second delay is implemented.

^ Yes. Very yes.

Of course, this boost in viewing would be among a certain demographic...:)

Maybe the earlier shows will establish sufficient crossover success to allow the "Let's Fail" episode to achieve decent ratings.

Not sure if this would be the best propaganda for CC, though. ;)

I don't know..."I Wanna Be the Guy" has become popular solely based on its rage-inducing difficulty, so...:)

I just meant more the type of image that would be portrayed if Blobnet was what was shown as representative, not what's reality. ;)

I don't know..."I Wanna Be the Guy" has become popular solely based on its rage-inducing difficulty, so... :)

Yeah, getting through the hardest difficulty without dying. I don'r think even Chip's Challenge can top that.