rockdet

Corrupt-a-wish

Granted, but the person who granted this wish mistook "wishes" with "witches" and now every female you see is a witch from your eyes.

granted, but then Tile World's official tileset becomes copyrighted

Can you explain how that's a negtive side effect?  :huh:  That tileset is for MS Chip's Challenge...

I wish I lived in a luxurious mansion.

Granted. You now work at the mansion as a slave to the people who own it.

I wish i can understand IceyLava108's most recent wish (as of the moment i post this).

granted, but then people go back to CCLP1 and refuse to play CCLP4 for half as much time.

Also, the TW copyright thing wasn't describing the picture of the Kayu interface tileset on All Full, it was a corrupt wish.

I wish for five-six.

Granted, you get a five month jail sentence and, after you get out, you get six girlfriends, money-hungry girlfriends.

I wish I had a beer.

granted, but then life becomes even more corruptible than it already can be.

I wish the temperature wasn't displayed to be 97 degrees today, with a heat index of 102.

Granted, your thermometer is broken and reads 60, while the actual temperature is 200.

I wish people around here knew what a molpy is.

Granted, the U.S. is now guarded by an army of molpies that lock you in your basement if you try to leave.

Nearly five months ago I wrote:

I wish two people building a sandcastle would FINISH ALREADY so I could get back to more important things.

Now I wish this wish hadn't come true. :(

Granted, now you're too stressed out over the "more important things" which you neglected.

I wish all Chip's Challenge tiles are emoticons in these forums.

Granted, all randomness is now threats to these forums and has a pessimistic impact on your life.

I wish this sentence was a sentence fragment.

Granted, but it causes the end of Ti...

"the end of all time"

Don't say those words to me. :(

*sniffle*

You all probably think I've gone crazy, don't you?

*cough* *cough*

Uh, I wish I could think of a wish.

Granted, but now you have to wait for the rest of eternity while I find a way to corrupt your wish...........................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

...............................................................................................................................................................................................................

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................(.^∞)

I wish I had a lifetime supply of bubble wrap so I could pop the bubbles whenever I'd feel like.