Sign in to follow this  
M11k4

I just played through...

Well, as a tester I've been playing through the sets for CCLP1, namely:

ArchieP1

CamdenCCLP1

Rey1

TS0

Speaking of ArchieP1, it is truly an amazing set. however, I am rather stuck on some levels (134, 141, 146, 147, 148), however I've beaten every other level, so if you need help, I can provide that.

Archie can be found on Facebook too, but I haven't seen him active since the set came out, so I don't know how that would work out.

I've mostly been looking through the various CCLP1 submission sets, and recently I have played:

Zane-CCLP1

Markus_CCLP1

TomPCCLP1

tensorpudding-cclp1

All of these sets have some great level designs, I have shared my thoughts on the first two sets in the CCLP1 forum so if anyone wants a more detailed run through of some of the individual levels, head over there.

Currently playing:

ajmiam-pit-of-100-tiles

JCCLP

Rock-Alpha

Have on my computer and will play someday:

Ida4

MikeL2-fix

The_dark_citadel_1.0

TomP1Fixed

TomP2

TomP3

TomP4Demo

ZK1

Since my last update here I've mainly been working on getting through some CCLP3 levels and improving my initial times there. Other than that I think I've played through all of MikeL2, KefrithLP1, Markus_CCLP1, EricS2, and a third of the levels from CharlesH1. The TTs and other competitions have also kept me busy, as well as some other small (mainly level designing related) projects.

-Miika

It's only been a month since I last posted, but thought I'd say I finished CharlesH1. If you like crazy dodging challenges, this is the set for you! I've also spent a fair amount of time playing CC1 lynx, and that has been great fun! Next I'm not sure what I'll be playing. I should use my time to revisit some of my kidsfair levels and release an update, but that sounds too much like work :P I'm thinking I won't be playing Chip56 before CCLP1 is released, even though it sounds good (but I want the new official set to have levels I have not seen). Oh and I did already play JoshB_LYNX which had some good levels that weren't in CCLP3. I'm adding Dark Citadel to my list since I keep forgetting to play that, and I suspect it should have some mind bending puzzles, of which I am always a fan. It does look like my CC time will be very limited in the coming months, but we'll see.

Keep your updates coming too :)

I played some ArchieP1, it has good stuff, but it felt too edgy by moments.

I won't go in detail much for every other set that I've played recently, especially those which will be resumed shortly LP-wise. OH MAN.

I loved ArchieP1, but I know what you mean. (Still figuring out how to solve "BallBlocker!") I'm about to play LizzyBCCLP1 and Rosa1 next.

I loved ArchieP1, but I know what you mean. (Still figuring out how to solve "BallBlocker!")

Which level number is this? (Maybe the name changed at some point since I don't see it in my copy.) Definitely good stuff in ArchieP and at times some very hard yet clever levels. Just watching my solution of Run Out of Gas (#148) looks ridiculous. There are a couple of levels that are unsolvable in lynx (#104 and #146) so it would be nice to get hold of Archie to update the set just a bit.

I've recently played through half of Camden.dat but am now thinking I should have played his cclp1 submissions set instead, since hopefully some of the weaker levels were updated for that.