Sign in to follow this  
Flareon350

If your life were a video game...

Unfortunately, no. He's not on the staff this time - I believe, IIRC, that he chose not to be directly involved with the set's production. But we could always ask about this in particular...:)

Unfortunately, no. He's not on the staff this time - I believe, IIRC, that he chose not to be directly involved with the set's production. But we could always ask about this in particular... :)

We should get JB to write a Myst like adventure story for Chip's Challenge! (Y)

But the problem is that new players - for whom CCLP1 is intended - won't really find much meaning in that. Not to mention that it wouldn't be much of a twist for existing players who look at the game and traditionally identify the player character as Chip.

How about Chip is taken to a world where CC1 never happened, and the only way he can bring back the original timeline is going through the 149 levels of CCLP1 or something along those lines.

I was wondering about that too, actually. It'd be fun if the story could be self-contained for the new folks while subtly referencing things of the past for us veterans, like blobs and walkers being thrown under the bus for CCLP3 in the story bit preceding "Sardines."

I was wondering about that too, actually. It'd be fun if the story could be self-contained for the new folks while subtly referencing things of the past for us veterans, like blobs and walkers being thrown under the bus for CCLP3 in the story bit preceding "Sardines."

Yeah, I think that's the best approach for CCLP1. Make it so that it can appeal to both casual and diehard fans of Chip's Challenge. It's perfect. (Y)

word

BIRD IS WORD

Sorry, just had to let this piece of hilarity I saw in someone's MKWii username the other day on MrBean35000vr's channel...

BIRD IS WORD

Sorry, just had to let this piece of hilarity I saw in someone's MKWii username the other day on MrBean35000vr's channel...

I would shoot myself in the head if I had a reality where that song was played over and over again.

Same here (Y)

Oh yeah now if my life were a video game....

I would be on an epic adventure around the world. My goal would be to collect all the cans of Dr. Pepper I can find (Y) and I would beat the S*** out of anyone who stands in my way! (Y)

Sounds stupid I know but whatever :P

If were talking about video games, that statements seems pretty useless in that category...

I do have goals and dreams but like I said, this is video games were talking about.

Collecting cans of Dr. Pepper sounds so much better than the "Beethoven's 2nd" platformer that was released back in the early 90s. :P

I agree that the "Bird is word" song is really annoying, but the expression "BIRD IS WORD" itself, just those three words, is hilarious.